All About Haryana TET 2021
HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. It is also famous for it’s another name i.e. Haryana TET. The Test is conducted annually for those keen candidates who wish to make the career in the reputed & respective field of Education in Teaching. The TET qualified person is to be eligible to teach in the Government School recognised by the Department of School Education. Before it was called a State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET).
For recruiting eligible candidates becoming teachers of primary level and upper primary level classes, Haryana TET 2021 Examination is conducted by the Board of school education. Candidates will be given the authority to take up this test, according to the rules and regulations of state government. The direct appointment is given to desired candidates to become teachers or lecturers eligible only in recognized schools of state Haryana. Only in two major levels either primary or upper primary the teachers are categorized and given an appointment. Only candidates those who meet challenges can able to persuade eligibility in terms of undertaking this test.
BSEH(Board of School Education Haryana) conducts this test at the following 3 levels:Candidates applying for the exam are required to check CTET Eligibility before applying. Candidates who secure more than 60% in CTET 2021 for any of the papers will receive a CTET eligibility certificate.
- Paper I: who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher).
- Paper II: who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Paper III: who wants to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) All the Qualified candidates of this test have issued the Certificate which is valid for five years. More Detailed information about Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned below:
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed) / four years B.El.Ed / two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) With 50 per cent in BA or B.Sc. Both Appearing & passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Candidates for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- The Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers.
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQ’s.
- Applicants must have passed senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- Each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- Paper-I syllabus: To become teachers for classes I to V in primary school.
- Paper-II Syllabus: To become teachers in upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
- Paper-I and Paper-II: For those candidates who are interested in teaching from class I to Class VIII and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes also can appear for both the papers.
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
|III||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|